Mr Stayingawake's allotment harvest this year includes garlic and apples. He has had fun experimenting with growing new crops and getting stuck into the pickling which I did last year.
One of the things I love about this time of year is the harvest, so I'm savouring the abundance of newly picked fruit and vegetables in our kitchen tonight. This is the second year we have had the allotment, however sadly we have had less time to spend down there. It is still new to us and seeing our little harvest makes me determined to make the most of it next year.
Another change for me today is that I'm blogging using my new mobile phone. I am also enjoying playing with instagram.
One of the things I love about this time of year is the harvest, so I'm savouring the abundance of newly picked fruit and vegetables in our kitchen tonight. This is the second year we have had the allotment, however sadly we have had less time to spend down there. It is still new to us and seeing our little harvest makes me determined to make the most of it next year.
Another change for me today is that I'm blogging using my new mobile phone. I am also enjoying playing with instagram.
| Allotment Harvest - October 2012 |
your picture makes me hungry
ReplyDeleteHopefully yo have gone to munch on an apple Lee. x
DeleteLovely photo - what's your Instagram name? (I'm deepenn). Getting a bit inspired by your month of change idea too.
ReplyDelete(Btw, thanks for the blog comment.)
Oh I don't know my Instagram name Donna. Just found it on my phone but haven't explored as yet. When I do I will find you. Glad you are feeling inspired too. x
Delete