![]() |
Photograph from Wikipedia Creative Commons
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Germany license. |
Last night I ironed whilst watching this on replay; and this on DVD. Didn't Mary Poppins sing about a spoonful of sugar helping the medicine go down?
Tonight I made my son's bed up as he is home from holiday tomorrow. I would have hoovered if it hadn't been 9pm.
Madness! I know.
I am determined to get most of the housework done in the evenings from now on(where possible), so that I am free at weekends to have more fun! Didn't Mary Poppins also use some magic to tidy up? I'll have some of that please.
How do you manage to stay on top of the housework, especially if you work full time or have other commitments? It has always been something I struggle with, in terms of having some kind of routine. I would love to know your secrets. ;)

Yes, a spoonful of sugar makes those yucky jobs easier ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt certainly does. x
Deleteoh Jan... I do not think i can do what you... I can barely keep my head above water with the cleaning during the weekend... I have my nanny who washes and irons for us and I am so lucky... secrets? I think I will be looking for you to give me your secrets in June as we are changing jobs then and might not hire a person to help out while we are at work.
ReplyDeleteAh Lana. I am just trying to find a way to keep on top of it all. When I was a young mum and working full time, plus commuting the housework often got neglected. No secrets here but Mary might be able to help. ;)
Delete