Ooooo. It's ages since I had some new art materials to play with. But I think I'm going to do some watercolours (when I finish clearing a space in my dining room where I can work). We're getting there.
I like your sketch of your bed. I'd never dream of drawing mine. Perhaps I should try. (If I can see it under the weight of cats....)
As I was drawing I was wishing there were some animals lying about on it - as per the original on the EDM blog. Harder for me to draw I am sure, this was hard enough. Hopefully you will have some working space soon AJ. x
Ooooo. It's ages since I had some new art materials to play with. But I think I'm going to do some watercolours (when I finish clearing a space in my dining room where I can work). We're getting there.
ReplyDeleteI like your sketch of your bed. I'd never dream of drawing mine. Perhaps I should try. (If I can see it under the weight of cats....)
As I was drawing I was wishing there were some animals lying about on it - as per the original on the EDM blog. Harder for me to draw I am sure, this was hard enough. Hopefully you will have some working space soon AJ. x
Delete