
Vase
Someone bought me this unusual vase for my birthday back in February. We were looking round an antique/junk shop and it caught our eyes. She thought I would like it because of the leaves/fern pattern. I loved the smooth and shiny, dark green inside and the pattern. What I found really odd was the way the artist had shaped the sides. However I did love it and it looks good in my hallway. A bargain at just a fiver.
On the same trip I found a beautiful Peter Rabbit photo album for
about the same price, which I bought for our Grandaughter. When we went
over to visit I took it over filled with some of the photos that might
help her remember.
Today I just wrote to her, on Peter Bunny notepaper, with a few more photos for her from our trip in February.
How we do miss her and her Mummy. Sigh.
Today I just wrote to her, on Peter Bunny notepaper, with a few more photos for her from our trip in February.
How we do miss her and her Mummy. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment