
1. Days; Daily posting:
Ok so I lied on day B.
I'm not back on track at all.
Weekdays fly by at top speed. Too fast for me to blog everyday.
Out of respect for people involved in a situation at work, I have not posted daily this week. It would not have felt right to do so. It still feels a little bit wrong that I am doing anything except working. It feels a lot wrong that I am thinking about anything else at all just now.
2. Distractions:
Blogging is offering me an hour or two to switch off my mind right now. And that is much needed.
The sun is out and it is warm out there.
So I might get out for a walk if I have time.
3. Daffodils; mad-Dash:
Everything done in a mad Dash these days!
Not a great way to be living.

No comments:
Post a Comment