
1. Behind (getting Back on track; being more laid-Back):
Ok I'm behind and this is not unusual for me.
There's not a lot to say on the subject really.
It's not unusual, that's all.
And I don't need to explain myself.
Luckily there was a spare Sunday when I can try post my B, and feel like I am....
......Back in the game, Back on track and Back on top ,
if only for a few hours!
Just lately I am learning to cope with things not being perfectly completed.....including myself....and I think I am learning to cope at last.....learning to be more laid-Back and to deem each day complete regardless of how you feel about your performance within that day.
I realise that the A to Z Challenge, encourages participants to have a theme for their challenge. I promise I will have a proper theme for next year but for this year my theme is just "exploring where my own rambling mind takes me and the connections or not that it makes." I think it will be fun just to ramble through April.
2. Books, books and more books:
I'm currently reading this book at the moment and it has prompted me to begin morning pages again. I'm very excited to be writing morning pages again. It is my third day today.
My sister bought me this next book for my birthday which was in February but so far I'm struggling with it a little. I previously read Ruby Wax's autobiography which I really enjoyed reading. This one however I have put on my pile of unfinished reads to go back to when I feel ready. I love the cover however with all it's different fonts.


No comments:
Post a Comment