"The path to enlightenment is day by day, pose by pose, breath by breath, moment by moment. And, we have a better chance of growing in that direction when we choose to love ourselves along the way." - Amber Shumake
Off to yoga tonight so quick post before I'm on my way. Thought I'd post this song by Pink as I was introduced to it during the 100 days project and it has become an ear worm. Last week I visited a client and heard it playing there also. Must be a reason.
The link above contains so much wisdom btw.
Everyday I am taking baby steps to learning to love again. Myself and my fellow human beings. It is not something that comes easy to me. I said to Mr G the other day that I'm not good at people. It's strange really as I'm good at my job that involves working intensely with people but in my own life I really suck at people.
For me taking care of myself for me to feel good and look good worked like a charm. Then it became easy to talk to people and eventually like them.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a plan. Once you feel good about yourself then you will feel better about other people too. Yes. Thanks for your comment.
DeleteI agree completely. I'm not good at people either. I can work around others all day, but horrible at it any other time. Be it family or friends, I've never been comfortable. It's always so uncomfortable. There aren't many people who I can actually relax around - my husband, son and occasionally my mother. Anyone else is an effort to be around. Good for you! Keep up with the baby steps.
ReplyDeleteThank you. x
Delete