Friday, 25 October 2013

Link Love October Mission and Friends on Friday rolled into one - Blogtoberfest 2013

Today's Link Love October Mission #4 is on the theme of blogs that always make me smile. So here are five of my most favourite blogs. I have probably mentioned them once or twice before but hopefully you will love them so much too that you really don't mind that.

1. Top of the list is bigfouroh , where Birdie is almost always guaranteed to raise a smile and often a guffaw, even on some of her darkest days.

2. Lee's art work on her blog Defining Me never fails to bring a smile. Especially today!

3. This is a very new blog for me, but Darlene's work and blog are so vibrant and her posts so varied and full of gorgeous energy, that I am starting to visit more and more often. This drawing today is so beautiful it takes my breath away.

4. Donna's photography based blog is always a joy to visit and I have a sneaky preference for her "It's all about the little things" posts on Fridays. Her links are always so much fun!

5. Another gorgeous and colourful new-to-me blog here with it's beautiful and smiling author Deb. I just have to dive in as often as possible, it makes me feel so warm and inspired.

Click to visit Daisy Yellow



2 comments:

  1. Well, thank you! xo

    And thanks for the links. I always enjoy reading new blogs.

    ReplyDelete