Wednesday, 24 April 2013

More catching up #365 days

Home at last  - April 12th 
Packing day - April 13th
Sunset in a new city - April 14th
Watching the clouds whilst travelling - April 15th
Walking on another sea shore - April 16th
"The best mirror is an old friend." Peter Nivio Zarlenga  - April 17th

The most gorgeous tea in the most gorgeous place - April 18th

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time in the Isle of Wight and you enjoyed the change of scene. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. You too. Have a great week and weekend. x

      Delete
  2. Well, where ever you are...it does look beautiful. Thank you for coming to seem me Jan. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure. Love your girl with the blackbird. x

      Delete
  3. I love your pictures... especially the sunset and sea weed ones... really cool... refreshing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lana. I like the seaweed one too, I'm trying to look at things differently. Hope you are well. x

      Delete