Sunday, 7 April 2013

April Link Love #1

Click me
If you have been reading my blog for a while, and haven't gotten bored with my whingeing so are still reading, you might have noticed that I love to link in my posts. As I have been a bit busy to blog lately and am wanting to kickstart my blogging habit again, I thought I'd participate in DaisyYellowSquare's April link love. It seems as if it will be easy for me to fit in as all it requires is for me to post once a week in April and link to five other interesting or gorgeous places on the internet. My links might be a little wider than art and craft subjects, however I really like the idea of sharing the love and showing appreciation, so here goes for the first week's set of links: 

1. Lori at What Remains Now is inspiring me with her Artist's Dates(thank you too Julia Cameron) just lately. I have a few things on my list now Lori and will be taking my first date for a long time this week. I just love the art wall too. 

2. Diary of A Benefit Scrounger  Sue managed to remind us to laugh at our enemies in this horrible week of cuts and bad news. 

3. Lee's  artwork and blog caught my attention over a year ago. She was swapping hand made Christmas cards and I participated in the swap. What amazes me about Lee is the amount and variety of art she creates and shares information about on her blog. Boundless creativity. Recently I have been enjoying her faces project. 

4. Stargardener's post this week set me off crying and helped me feel stronger again after, as she puts it, "a return to the pack" for a while. I am reassured to read that she feels this precedes new growth. I am ready for another spurt.

5. Link number five can be found under Tammy's button above. Hope you will join us with some links to follow and add to her list of link love folks on her blog.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I love your blog and you and I am not bored in the least. Thanks for the links! Reading new blogs is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Birdie. You and I worry about being boring don't we?

      Delete
  2. Hey who could be bored of your blog, I am not, and thanks for mentioning my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely links. I linked to Teresa as well, she is such a light in this world. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I have to get to yours again for a longer link exploration. x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow... I just replied to your comment today and mentioned that I had not seen a new post in my Reader a few days ago and now I have.... good to see you back writing and linking us to other blogs again. I definitely never lose interest in your blog or get bored... you always have something new to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lana! Lovely to see you around again. I will pop back to read your reply and thanks for your kind words. x

      Delete
  5. Yes I am going to make some time to explore all of the fabulous links. Thanks for starting this. x

    ReplyDelete