![]() |
| Big ships at Southampton, as we return reluctantly to the mainland - 19th April. |
| Shakespeare's birthday balloons - 20th April. |
![]() |
| 21st April - Home to a blooming garden. |
![]() |
| 22st April - I learned how to take a screen shot today. |
![]() |
| Piggy-cat is curious to see what I am doing. Grrr! - 23rd April |
![]() |
| Making a mess! - 24th April |
![]() |
| First day back at work - end of day treat! 25th April |






Now I am wondering if the male panda will be suspicious. I would think that he would be.
ReplyDeleteIf Piggy-cat were my UB cat he would have knocked everything down. For hate's sake.
I would love to see your finished art project!
Hahahaha. Yes I would be suspicious too. I did warn piggy-cat very sternly and did not leave him alone to knock everything down. My finished art project is included in my previous post - I am still very much unpracticed and undeveloped in my art skills as I never seem to get around to working on it! Maybe it's time to give it some time.
DeleteIt looks as if you had a varied week of experiences, Jan. It was good to see the art work process and the finished piece - not sabotaged by curious piggy cat! Ha ha. Love the balloons flying away into a blue sky.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures of the yellow daffodils and balloons. SO what does your Art project look like now?
ReplyDelete