Saturday, 3 October 2020

Sing a long a Saturday - it's been a long time!

 Hello. 

It has been a long time. 


To make it easy for myself today I thought as it is Saturday, why don't I do a sing-a-long-a-Saturday post. So here one is. I listened to him last night on Later with Jools Holland. Reminds me a bit of David Bowie and The Beatles, but of course unique and of his own time. Kind of like it....and he is only 21!

It feels like a music-ky kind of day. Hope you are having a good day and are safe and well wherever you are. 

Sending love and courage out there into the universe...



6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan. Thanks for your visits to my blog. Somehow your comments ended up in my spam. I just came across them. I think we have met before. I think I remember you telling me about your trek to the Great Wall. Anyways, it’s such a pleasure to hear from you.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. It has been a long time.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Later with Jules Holland. Remember Chris Barber and times when he came to my home town and dancing to his jazz band. Declan McKenna is a good new talent. It's good to hear from you. All the best Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda. Good to hear you enjoyed Later too. Good to be back here and all the best to you too.

    ReplyDelete