I hope you will have a good restful weekend, Jan. I hope I will, too. Been busy though I'm retired. I've been going to my gym at the YWCA. My exercise class is relatively small ranging from 4-8 people so far. I try to swim once a week. Maximum of 8 people for lane swimming. So I feel relatively safe. It's good to keep physically and mentally fit. Did my shopping today at Costco. Was exhausting by the end but glad I'm stocked up. The guy does most of the grocery shopping. I go once in awhile and pick up stuff for my parents. I like to give my brother and sister-in-law a break now and again. I do most of my parents grocery. Yes, we are having rising numbers of Covid, too, but still small compared to big cities. People are starting to hoard toilet paper again. There was none at all today at Costco. Stay well.
I love the photos and the atmosphere in your shots. I have had a very busy and tiring week and I always look forward to the weekend. I hope you have a wonderful weekend of joy and relaxation.
You chose a good place to stop and take the photos of the sea and sky. I see that the tide is in and the sea is crashing against the retaining wall. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.
I was driving along and noticed the sky all pink and blue, so very beautiful so I stopped and walked along for a while. Yes it was very windy on Friday and again today, makes for a fierce sea. Take care Linda and hope your weekend was a good one.
I hope you will have a good restful weekend, Jan. I hope I will, too. Been busy though I'm retired. I've been going to my gym at the YWCA. My exercise class is relatively small ranging from 4-8 people so far. I try to swim once a week. Maximum of 8 people for lane swimming. So I feel relatively safe. It's good to keep physically and mentally fit. Did my shopping today at Costco. Was exhausting by the end but glad I'm stocked up. The guy does most of the grocery shopping. I go once in awhile and pick up stuff for my parents. I like to give my brother and sister-in-law a break now and again. I do most of my parents grocery. Yes, we are having rising numbers of Covid, too, but still small compared to big cities. People are starting to hoard toilet paper again. There was none at all today at Costco. Stay well.
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend was a restful one Lily and you got some good sleep with your new curtains blocking out that light. Take care.
DeleteI love the photos and the atmosphere in your shots. I have had a very busy and tiring week and I always look forward to the weekend. I hope you have a wonderful weekend of joy and relaxation.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the photos Penny. Hope you had a great weekend too.
DeleteYou chose a good place to stop and take the photos of the sea and sky. I see that the tide is in and the sea is crashing against the retaining wall. I hope you have a relaxing weekend.
ReplyDeleteI was driving along and noticed the sky all pink and blue, so very beautiful so I stopped and walked along for a while. Yes it was very windy on Friday and again today, makes for a fierce sea. Take care Linda and hope your weekend was a good one.
Delete