C is for Cats:
(The)Countryside:
Cities:
Courage:
![]() |
| Image from Channel 5 - My Beautiful Friends - click to explore The Katie Piper Foundation |
Candles:
Children:
Now whilst sitting children on extrememly high chairs and then getting an audience to laugh at them is not something I would recommend, this clip does illustrate how much joy children bring!
Now whilst sitting children on extrememly high chairs and then getting an audience to laugh at them is not something I would recommend, this clip does illustrate how much joy children bring!

Lovely C post. : )
ReplyDeleteHave never heard of the Katie Piper foundation...so glad to know it exists.
Hello Lisa. I'm glad you enjoyed the C's and that you got to find out about Katie Piper and her work. Hope to see you again, i have visited you at your blog but not yet commented. I will have to put that right straight away.
Delete