We are so lucky to have the park nearby, with all of it's wonderful wildlife! Almost in our backyard. Walking through it in the early evening is just magical at the moment.
For my mother, who still watches me grow, explore, write and dance through the ordinary life.
Friday, 6 April 2012
Still in March here! More March Moments - Froggy Ones
I am playing around with my video camera at the moment, so here is another look at those spawning frogs I showed you back in March. A much better view, however the noise of the zoom is so loud! Luckily you can still hear the sounds of the frogs, birds and water for the majority of the time. I have been trying to add music part way through, but both Youtube and Blogger don't seem to like that! Never mind, it would only have clashed with the music I've added to my blog anyway!
We are so lucky to have the park nearby, with all of it's wonderful wildlife! Almost in our backyard. Walking through it in the early evening is just magical at the moment.
We are so lucky to have the park nearby, with all of it's wonderful wildlife! Almost in our backyard. Walking through it in the early evening is just magical at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jan, I couldn't watch the video at all. It says it is private.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog. I wish you a peaceful and blessed Easter weekend.
Oh dear! I have hopefully sorted out any problems with viewing the video now. Thank you Penny, you too. xx
Delete