There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
You feel it, don’t you?
-
Rumi
| 24th May - Communication difficulties |
| 25th May - Summer Rain on Poppies |
![]() |
| 26th May - Quiet house and Take Flight Week 3 |
![]() |
| 27th May - Bank Holiday Monday and some of the household are still snuggling on the sofa. A visit reveals that we are not the only ones feeling like a PJs day. |
| 28th May - Sunshine and blossom in between the showers. |
![]() |
| Humpday Thoughts as I try to bring myself into line again |
| 30th May - Still bird watching - Take Flight week 4. |



Boy, I know what you mean. My husband's position at work was eliminated, so we are seriously under-employed at our house. It's really zapping my energy and enthusiasm. Into all life, some rain must fall. Your pictures are beautiful. I love the idea of a photo journal.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your husband's job. Hope it all gets sorted out for you soon. Yes some rain. x
DeleteHope your week is going well, Jan. A lifestyle situation we've been stuck in is getting sorted, which is good. Love your poppy photo. I expect they're in flower now. We have white ones in the garden just ready to 'pop' open.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Thank you. Glad to hear things are getting sorted with your stuckness. Yes the poppies are starting to pop. I saw some lovely white ones yesterday that were gloriously bursting out.
Delete