Saturday, 22 June 2013

Catching up with #365days: Poppies, Paddling and Performance.

June is flying by. We are already through the longest day....can you believe it?

The last two weeks have continued to have plenty of "madness". I am regaining my balance however.

What is helping?

Music, flowers, summer weather, walking on the beach, forgiveness and sunsets.

I hope that June is being kind to you wherever you may be. Hopefully I will catch up with reading and commenting on blogs over the weekend and be back in some sort of "blogging rhythm" again soon.

Spotted in a garden whilst on my way to a work appointment - 7th June
The long walk home with new pens - don't you just love grasses?  - 8th June
Have we stepped back in time? - 9th June
Feeling the earth beneath my feet. Grounding. - 10th June
I spy with my little eye..... - 11th June
The gorgeousness inside a poppy - 12th June
The fabulous Elvis Costello - I am so lucky - 13th June

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. I would love to be able to walk along the beach so easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so lucky. Thank you for visiting. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely series of photos Jan. I was just watching Elvis last night on youtube singing "She". Lovely voice. He is married to a wonderful jazz singer from my neck of the woods. Have a lovely rest of your weekend. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't know much about his private life. Thanks for the visit and good thoughts Penny. x

      Delete
  3. Great photos, Jan. The one of the beach and sea is so calming. I would love to experience that for real.

    ReplyDelete