Saturday, 8 June 2013

Moving into June and madness reigns around here. #365 days

“Lots of people go mad in January. Not as many as in May, of course. Nor June. But January is your third most common month for madness.”
Karen Joy Fowler
Lazy Friday photo - our tree friend is bursting with life - 31st May 2013
“It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
Maud Hart Lovelace 
View from the car park - from up here you can see features of buildings that you might otherwsie miss - 1st June 2013
"To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood."
Avril Lavigne 

Sudden decision to ICAD this summer. Ist card started yesterday and completed today. I'm out of practice. 2nd June 2013
Bedtime photo - 3rd June 2013
Summer lunchtime photo - it's rare that I stop work for lunch and contemplation - 4th June 2013
This week is madness - but there are still moments where I find myself pausing to inhale June - 7th June
Dreaming of escape on a Thursday evening, with my sister - 6th June

 "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” 
Nelson Mandela

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely photos. Hope the madness eases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the series of photos and quotes. I too hope the madness eases soon. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you enjoyed the evening with your sister. An interesting photo diary of last week and I hope this one brings opportunities to relax and 'just be'.

    ReplyDelete