Thursday, 3 November 2011

AEDM Day 3 - Change In Energy.

Click
It's easier than you think.

Today was a long work day but I managed to squeeze in a bit of art journal messing tonight. Very messy indeed as I managed to spill glue all over myself! Bit of a rush and it's still wet!

Yawn. Goodnight.

Change In Energy


4 comments:

  1. i recently discovered that white acrylic paint washes out of linen and cotton. i dont ever plan it but i end up always being super messy - and is odd because i am usually a neat freak :) -- i love the starkness (yet softness) of the black and gray. this says "cycles" to me. thx for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that. Love the stripes. There's definitely energy in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less than four words in that lovely piece of art and yet how powerful they are. Having the courage to trust when surrounded by mistrust does indeed bring a change in energy - a very positive one, too!

    Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete