Thursday, 9 June 2011

I Think My Heart Might Burst

This week has been mildly challenging.

Yesterday I had a minor wobble.

I'm forcing myself out there into the world again.

Firstly I challenged myself to meet up again with people from the past; then on Monday I am due to start my new job; tomorrow I'm off to visit some lovely people I met in China for the weekend; and today we had a major event which kick starts "the happening".

Following yesterday's wobble, you'll be glad to know, I started today with butterflies fluttering about in my tummy and words spilling over my lips with the excitement of the "major event".

It all went just swimmingly and we are on our way to the future with full hearts! Still a long journey to take as yet but our hopes are well and truly flying high!

Yesterday went so well, as did Tuesday, there are some lovely people out there who are just itching to help me on my way! No need for fear and anxiety at all!

My new books came yesterday....


...and I got a new hairdo this morning. All good stuff.

Amazing how things can change in just one 24 hour period. My heart just might burst with the joy of it all! 

5 comments:

  1. New books and a new hair-do always do a heart good especially when we wobble. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time meeting up with people you met in China. That sounds special. All the best for next week, especially Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to read.... so glad to hear everything is going your way after a wobbly time... everyone deserves to be happy... Let us know how the new job goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - yes those things certainly do a heart good, Birdie! Awesome to feel also Lana. Very special indeed Linda. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. we do carry one another, don't we? fellowship is a word i don't mean in biblical terms, but rather poetic. fellowship or witnessing (Whitman-like) is awfuly powerful.

    glad you're well.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete