Saturday, 19 January 2013

Normal Service Will Soon Be Resumed.

 I've not been around much this week. Blogging has come to a standstill, as have any other creative pursuits. This is due to an overload of work which is being addressed and hopefully normal service will soon be resumed. I hope that everyone is well and keeping warm,(if you are experiencing very cold weather).On the way home from a meeting yesterday, I had to stop and take some photos of the Lake in the snow. It was just too gorgeous not to stop!

I hope you made the time to "stand and stare"this week too.

Snow on the Lake - 18th January 2013
"It's so cold under here!"
Snow walk.
These twisty trees look like they're dancing.
Can you see the duck?
Spot the swan.
Apparently this is not our usual "wet" snow - it is more powdery (The Science)

4 comments:

  1. Jan, your images are beautiful. I hope your work slows down soon so you are able to enjoy more outings, art and blogging. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny. Hopefully I am nearly there(wherever that may be.)x

      Delete
  2. Glad you were able to 'stand and stare' for a while and take in the snowy, icy scene. I hope the work load gets lighter so you can spend more time on your creative art.

    ReplyDelete