Friday, 4 May 2012

In-box wisdom and SO MANY thank you's

I am popping in here to post a very big thank you for all of the comments on my post last week, and the responses to my emails. Also to have a look at what is happening for all of my truly wonderful blogging friends.

You are all so kind and so very wise. Thank you. Thank you for being there.

In box wisdom for this week, really needs to be one of your emails, however I think I will keep those close to my heart and share this one. It is really very beautiful and an important reminder which has helped me today.

"Grieving is the process necessary to make the unacceptable something that you simply accept as "what is". It is important to feel how very sad, sometimes mad, you are about it happening. Cling to the life raft of Spiritual Truth that Spirit IS still present, the sun is still shining, and there IS still love in the world. it takes however long it takes, but you will get through it."
Dr Petra

Although my A-Z of joy has come to a stand still for the time being, I am still bathing in the joy of the quiet beauty of the gentle waves, glimpsed through the sea mist one morning this week; and the way that the glorious array of Pink Tulips, next to the Bleeding heart in the garden, took my breath away today when I looked out of the window. Here they are. Let me share them with you.





1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful photos and words. Have a joyful weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete