Saturday, 24 April 2021

Singalong a Saturday - Hope

 


I love this video and the song too. It seems to relate to how a lot of people, particularly teenagers and children must be feeling in these strange pandemic days. I heard it on the radio when I had a 15 year old with me, who I work with in my job. It makes me think of her. I hope her friends are reaching out to her and helping her connect with herself and with a sense of joy, and hope and connection with the world. 

With regard to myself... I am trying to be my own best friend and to remain grounded in my strength and hope and experience. I am appreciating the friends and connections that I have, though they sometimes don't feel enough. I know that I have hope and joy in abundance and the the lonely days are part of the landscape of my life. 

I hope you are all doing well out there in bogland and just want to say thank you for your presence in the world. I appreciate this place though I don't often visit these days. Know that you are honoured here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment