Sunday, 1 April 2018

April Love - Day 1 Morning view.

 Happy Easter 



This is my morning view today, plus two cats and a grumpy Mr Stayingawake not included in the photos here. I'm counting my blessings, relaxing and enjoying a four day weekend. It's been a lovely relaxing Easter Day so far, sunny inside with nature's colours chasing away the gloomy grey skies and chilly air outside. 

There has been bad news about the smallest cat, she is unwell and the vet has said that she has not very much longer to live. It has been a sad few days, but she seems a little better today and yesterday. We are watching her closely for any signs she is suffering. It is difficult to tell as she is eating the special food we have got for her and taking her medicine. I've been looking at old photos of her when she was a kitten, and celebrating the life she has had and the time we have spent with her over these past 9 years. 

Kitten days
Right now we are staying snuggled up with our poorly little cat until later, when we are off to celebrate a family birthday.

6 comments:

  1. I hope the vet is wrong and your kitty is around for another 9 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is not doing so well but thank you for your kind wishes.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your poor cat. I hope she will not have any long term pain or suffering. I wish you a wonderful family celebration later today and I am glad to hear your are enjoying your Easter break. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny. We are considering taking her back to the vets.

      Delete
  3. Dear Jan, I'm glad that you had a lovely day today and that you have a long weekend break from work. I hope it will be a restful time. I'm sorry to hear about your poorly cat. It's sad that she is so unwell. I've missed many of your blog posts since being away from blogging. Looking back at them I've enjoyed the photos of sky and sea. They have a beautiful quality. Thank you for your good wishes and I wish you well in the days ahead.xx

    ReplyDelete