For my mother, who still watches me grow, explore, write and dance through the ordinary life.
Monday, 2 April 2018
April Love Day 2: Simplicity
These are really great recipe guides for smoothie making that I found in a magazine last week. They are helping me to make use of the smoothie maker machine someone bought me for my birthday last year. Some of the recipes that came with the machine involved measuring and weighing and particular ingredients that complicated matters somewhat.
When you have a busy life and seem to be running through all aspects of it at top speed, you need simplicity. I am quite a visual person too and love these illustrations. Idiots guide to making smoothies, yes, just what I needed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How nice that you have a machine to make smoothies. I have a nice blender for smoothie making too but I never follow recipes. I just throw in whatever berries I have, sometimes a banana, some greens if I have, some water...sometimes yogurt and/or chia seeds and some other protein powder if I have. It is always good. I hope you find a few good combinations for yourself to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI'm encouraged to experiment, thank you Penny. Chia seeds are something I have been adding. This morning I made one of my own with whatever is to hand inspired by you.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Jan! Happy smoothie making and drinking :-)
Delete