Time has been racing by here, as I am sure it has been for you too.
December has been a whirl of activity as I helped the family get ready for Christmas and joined in the celebrations; and also left my job of two and a half years, making sure everything was ship -shape before I did so.
I am someone who can struggle when there is no time for reflection, however this December has been good for me. Time has been running through my fingers, I could see it happening and was powerless to stop it. Great for me who likes to control everything.
This year I have just had to let go and guess what.....here I am at the other side of Christmas, and having left my job, and the world has not ended for want of some more lights for the tree, or my not having the energy or brain cells to blog.
So here I am catching up with my photo a day and hoping that all in blogland have had a peaceful Christmas. Or at least some tiny moments of peace as I know so many of us find this time of year difficult, are suffering illness or missing loved ones.
 |
| On my way home - Monday 9th December |
 |
| Watching the memorial service in the office - Tuesday 10th December |
 |
| Letting this sand slip through my fingers - 11th December |
 |
| Laughing at myself - 12th December |
 |
| December Sunset - 13th December |
 |
| The cat has had enough! He wants to be alone. - 14th December |
 |
| Christmas Present - Christmas Past. 15th December 2013 |
That cat makes one wrong move and he is going to fall off his perch! That is actually kind of funny when that happens.
ReplyDeleteYes hilarious!
Delete