Thursday, 9 January 2014

#365 days Photos from the week before Christmas 2013

"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, desparingly, acutely miserable, wracked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." 
- Agatha Christie. 

Spider on her web. Beginning my last week at work. 16th December
Oh baby it's cold outside. 17th December.
New playthings. December 18th.
Goodbye from my lovely colleagues. Last full day at work. 18th December.
Last week in this little town. All jobs done almost to my satisfaction. 19th December.
Christmas Theatre. A night out with new family and old.  - 21st December.
Transported to Rochdale. 22nd December.
On the way home after my final day at work. 23rd December.
Christmas Eve. Santa does not want to be photographed.
It is strange looking back at these photos. We are already nine days into 2014 and around here so much has changed. Some of the changes were expected and some were not. Some are very pleasant and some are quite devastating(not for me don't worry); and have me asking "why?" and "what was it all for?"; when clearly there is no rhyme nor reason for the happenings.

I have been swept away with events and busyness since this week and so have not taken a photo a day everyday. It has only been in the last couple of days I have been able to think(or so it seems), let alone write anything down. I have missed being here but am currently wondering what is the place of this blog in my life right now. I'm not going anywhere just yet, but writing here is difficult lately and the things I want to write about too raw and personal (both to me and to others).

Well. Off to make soup and clean the house. That should help me to process all of this.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you had gone to!

    Sometimes I think about giving up my blog only to realize that I need an outlet where I can be myself. In my "real" life I can't let it all out like I do on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you. I think it would be wise to leave your blog up and come back now and then but of course that is up to you and whether you feel you want to continue. I've also thought of giving up my blog too but I think we go through cycles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you Jan. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you Jan. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete