It's November(just in case you hadn't noticed). I had a break yesterday. Seem to be missing Octoberfest and the discipline of blogging every day.
Happy Birthday to my little sister. I miss her. Families eh?
Somehow I am really missing my Dad today.
I'm surfacing after another difficult week at home. Our young people (aka lodgers) and me are clashing. I am working on letting go of unrealistic expectations and practicing compassion. I am always working on this. This post really helped me today.
A fabulous week too, some great results. I love it when I can help contribute to making life easy for people who have had a hard time one way or another. I am going to miss this. I really love my job.
"Change what ya can,
but the rest you just gotta let go,
Taste every drop of life you can you know,
'Cause time is short it'll soon be time to go
Don't be afraid to dream and live life here and now 'cause that's what's real, all the rest of it is just all make believe
So live here in the moment"
but the rest you just gotta let go,
Taste every drop of life you can you know,
'Cause time is short it'll soon be time to go
Don't be afraid to dream and live life here and now 'cause that's what's real, all the rest of it is just all make believe
So live here in the moment"
What music is saving you today?
No comments:
Post a Comment