Saturday, 23 November 2013

Singalonga Saturday and another catch up with #365days

Another catch up post. Time is racing by again here. How is it with you?

 "I'm not expecting to grow flowers in a desert
But I can live and breathe
And see the sun in wintertime"
- In a big country.
Spent rememberance day with a very special lady and these wild geese - 11th November
A sneaky coffee break - 12th November
A special thank you makes me feel appreciated  and so very lucky to have a fabulous job that I love - 13th November
Mr G is going to be a Grandad. A special day for remembering and looking forward. - 14th November
Big Country Sky - 15th November
Cheering us up - 16th November
Remembering - 17th November


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been a busy lady. It is so wonderful to get some positive acknowledgement some time isn't it? Congratulations to you and Mr. Stayingawake. I'm sure a grandchild is going to change your life in a good way, forever ;-) The coffee and the chocolate Christmas tree on top look so nice. It won't be long now before Christmas is here. I started getting ready little by little so I think December won't be quite as hectic unless I have to go out of town for mom's move. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think taking pictures everyday is such a great idea. What a wonderful way to journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the words at the top of your post and the song which I'm listening to first thing in the morning.
    I think you were going to a concert on Tuesday and if you did I'm sure that added to the recent positives. x

    ReplyDelete