Thursday, 11 July 2013

Goodbye June - Hello July. #365days

I am rather late with last week's photographs due to the fact that I wanted one of them to be a video and it played sideways on. I have been waiting therefore for my lovely son to rotate it for me which he finally did tonight. So here they are.

It was a week of good news and more interviews.
Life suddenly got very exciting.
And there were cats.

New Blue Shoes for Interviews (first line of a poem maybe?): June 28th
Mr Greenfingers is growing roses: 29th June
ICAD Self Portrait of sorts. Feeling impatient with my particular blend: 30th June
ICAD - Last five books read: 1st July
Sunny Tuesday: 2nd July

3rd July - Cat Manoeuvres

After the rain comes the sunshine(not to mention the rainbow): 4th July

4 comments:

  1. Lots of nice photos. I do love the shoes! I hope they made you feel like a super woman for the interviews ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny. Just going to catch up with your blog now. Yes they did indeed(shoes and superwoman). xx

      Delete
  2. Those are great shoes! Sending super best wishes for success.

    ReplyDelete