Saturday, 4 May 2013

Walking uphill - gaining strength. #365 days

It was my first full week back at work, after great hols and breaks not illness thank goodness. For the first half it has felt like I had no energy at all to give, and zilch motivation also. Luckily I am now feeling a little better. Maybe it was the two walks I took this week in the evenings. My goals is to increase to every day walking again, or at least every other day. Then once I have built up my stamina again to get out on a proper hike or two.

I'm doing Mindful in May which I am hoping will help me keep centred in so many areas of my life just now. Home is about to become a little more busy again, as we welcome back our young houseguests for a little bit longer this time.

Bell Shaped Purple Lupin -  26th April
Listening to some favourites on a Saturday - it's been a while. 27th April
Sunday Newspapers - it's also been a while. 28th April
The leader of the opposition struggling to answer questions from a local man who was concerned about "immigration".
29th April
Mr Stayingwake has cooked tea every night since I went back to work. I enjoy this with veggie sausages. 30th April
Buds and Blue skies - an evening walk through the park. It's officially summer. May 1st
Practicing her hard stare. The smallest cat is no pushover. - 2nd  May

6 comments:

  1. When my cat gives me a hard stare he is usually plotting to kill me. Glad you are feeling better. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Yes they are quite frightening sometimes the way they regard us aren't they? Thanks Birdie. x

      Delete
  2. sounds like life is returning to normal, I wish my mr. would cook me dinner,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it may just be doing that Lee. I am lucky I know with my Mr but on the other hand he is hopeless at DIY.

      Delete
  3. I so loved the picture of the buds against the blue sky.... you should think of framing it... your Mr. Staying Awake is so thoughtful to cook such a dinner...

    ReplyDelete