Thursday, 9 May 2013

Another week in pictures #365 days

The light has been so wonderful this week - 3rd May.
Buds in the evening light - 4th May
My eyes have been drawn to the skies - 5th May
We had an extra day off work - time to spend in the garden. 6th May
The evening sunshine has tempted everyone outside. May 7th
Seagulls put on a display for me as I walked yesterday evening. 8th May.
A rainy day today, no photo inspiration so here is the shelf above my computer. 9th May

10 comments:

  1. The clouds in the picture on May 5th looks like an angel flying across the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I see it. There were clouds the other day looking like a dragon's head and the sun at the lips like a ball of fire.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful light and colour in the photos Jan. I even like the last photo because as you know I love to read ;-) Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too. Thanks for visiting. Hopefully I will have time to visit your blog at the weekend.

      Delete
  3. Great photos - and I love getting to nose at other people's book shelves ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rachel. I was going to do a blog post last year about my bookshelves. This one is probably the least used these days.

      Delete
  4. Love the photo looking through the building window with the people in the distance, Jan. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Linda. Thanks for your visit and comment. That photo is a bit slanted, I wish I had it straight. I always seem to shoot photos which are a little sloping to the right.

      Delete
    2. It's still a very striking photo, Jan.

      Delete