"Won't you show me how to live every moment? Shine me the light of your soul. And teach me how to love like you do. Like it's the last day of the world."
Show me how to live every moment? Such an important little phrase but sometimes so difficult. Although, as I get older, I think I'm getting better at worrying less and living more in the moment (although some days I'm better at it than others!)
I love the Shine me the light of your soul... just to day, a coincidence really, my status on Facebook was Spread your light to the world.... love this post...
Show me how to live every moment? Such an important little phrase but sometimes so difficult. Although, as I get older, I think I'm getting better at worrying less and living more in the moment (although some days I'm better at it than others!)
ReplyDeleteYes difficult! And yes maybe we are better (slightly) at this as we age?
DeleteI love the Shine me the light of your soul... just to day, a coincidence really, my status on Facebook was Spread your light to the world.... love this post...
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it Lana. And coincidences are so wonderful aren't they?
Delete