A Happy New Year to all in blogland.
I have so many wishes for the world for 2012, they push themselves to the surface no matter how flat and tired I might have felt on New Year's Eve.
So many blessings for each and everyone.
2011 might have ended in a way that might not have reflected all of my progress this year.
But hey, it's a new year and a new start.
My word for 2012 is ALIVE.
I am here to hold your hand to share whatever 2012 brings.
May your joys outweigh your sorrows this year.
Let us laugh together many times.
When sorrows come, let us hold each other tightly.
Let us love with all our being.
Happy New Year.
| February 2009 |
I feel my heart
pumping hard. I want
to think again of dangerous and noble things.
I want to be light and frolicsome.
I want to be improbably beautiful and afraid of nothing,
as though I had wings.
~ Mary Oliver ~ Starlings In Winter
Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThank you Penny.
DeleteWhat a beautiful post for the New Year... May this year but an ALIVE one for you and an awesome re-start... Lots of love surround you my friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lana. You too. x
DeleteFantastic word for 2012, my friend. I know it will take you to some amazing places, and I look forward to the journey.
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you kat. Glad to have you on board. x
DeleteBeing alive is good. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteDear AJ. Blogger won't let me reply to you. lol. So hear is your reply. Thank you for all your encouragement in 2011. I intend to enjoy. xx
ReplyDelete