| ICAD 68 - 31/8/11 |
Here are my final three cards, a photo of my lovely stack in its new home and one of all of my cards fanned out on the table and looking pretty damn fine (although I say it myself).
I can't quite believe it is September already and summer is over, however so not to be glum I've been looking at adult learning courses and am going to sign up for one or two next week. Fun, fun, fun for the Autumn. Plus I need to go over to Daisy Yellow again and check out any new projects that Tammy has lined up for September.
Plus I'm lucky enough to be off on my holidays at the end of September so I might catch a few rays of precious sunlight then. Actually it was beautifully warm today so maybe we'll have a lovely September. After all that rain recently it will be very welcome.
Also, I need to clean out my shed before the winter so I'll order some sun for weekend pretty please.
In the meantime if have a look at all the other lovely cards over on flickr. They will certainly brighten your day.
| ICAD 66 - 29/8/11 |
| ICAD 67 - 30/8/11 |
| A box full of Cards |
| 1/9/11 |
a lovely stack of cards!
ReplyDeleteLove the one with bunting! It's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWow! Just awesome.
ReplyDelete