Friday, 14 January 2011

On My Radio.

As I was driving to work yesterday in the very grey, foggy morning, a song by the wonderful Alison Moyet came on the car radio and I was transported back in time. I'd only recently seen her perform on the TV on New Year's Eve and really enjoyed listening again.

I hardly ever listen to music these days and I always used to. As I was driving I started to think about all the wonderful female vocalists and musicians that I love so much and promised myself a "fab female-voice fest" tonight. Just a few here. A bit of a lazy blog post but inspiring to listen to on a weary Friday night.













3 comments:

  1. There are a few of my favourites in that list - though oddly I always think I dislike female vocalists. No More Tears is a good one. I try to match "that note" but I can never keep it going as long as she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved listening to carole king and james... such a great song. thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both enjoyed. Ready for another fest now.

    ReplyDelete