It's that time of year and particularly this year, that the energy is high to get things done and really live. We are all recovering from the difficult 18 months or so we have all had, some people have struggled more than others. We've had the surge of energy to change cultures and end racist, abusive and discriminatory systems and attitudes. There is so much work to do, for me both personally and out there in the world. The sun is shining, and there needs to be some healing and some building for the future. I will help how I can.
Someone said to me the other day, your time is precious and your time is short and you need to choose where you spend it. It is always a battle for me between work life and other aspects of my life. I have chosen a path and a job that takes a lot of my energy and my time. It is always a dilemma for me... how to live my life in a balanced way.
Someone else shared this song with me a few weeks ago, and it means a lot to them. They are a joyful and energetic force in the world just being themselves and in their interactions with other human beings. I wonder what I can learn from them.

I'm pleased that you could share this Jan. The words and the tune touched my heart. Wishing you a good Sunday and week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda.
ReplyDelete