Saturday, 16 June 2018

May - Blue skies and Dandelion Wishes.


 It's still only May, and it already feels like summer. Life is flying by as always.

I'm trying to stay in the moment. It's hard sometimes not to wish for more time, or to turn the clock back.

 I'm wishing the weather stays so lovely and warm forever.


Of course we need the rain and it won't stop us enjoying life if it rains, but this wamth is so lovely after the long snowy winter. The trees all of a sudden burst into life over the past few weeks and there are beautiful colours everywhere.


I do appreciate it all, even the grey nothing days we get here sometimes. Those do seem endless once they start. Again they don't stop us from living our lives and appreciating all of the beauty. I suppose we have to look a little bit harder when we are stuck in an endless grey.

I'm hoping, though, that June, July and August do bring us more gorgeousness, giving us the opportunity to fill up our reserves after the long winter.


This post was waiting for me to press the "publish" button, and in the meantime June has arrived along with the rain today. When I look back at May, and my journal entries and card readings for guidance, it was clear that something was coming.

I wrote in my journal on 26th May 2018 and several times leading up to June that "change is coming." The card on that day pointed out the following:

"The Map of Fate has particular points where Destiny offers you the ability to make great opportunities out of fated experience, so free will and choice are possible at these points. Now is one of these times......How you respond will lead you into your perfect destiny....Fate makes the map but Destiny is determined by the manner in which you engage your journey."
- Collette Baron-Reid

There is much happening right now in my life. I am healthy and safe, so if you are one of my regular visitors please don't be alarmed. It does feel a bit like life is about to change and I'm not really able to say anymore than that. Because I don't know yet. I'm here treading water at the moment. A day at a time. It feels like a flood, rushing water running through my life. I do have some control which is a good thing so not quite so devastating as that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment