Mr Stayingawake has been busy making edible gifts for all and sundry. I had been feeling a little disgruntled and have been complaining about all the things he is not doing about the house; and to help me prepare the house for Christmas, whilst I am out working long hours and travelling.
Then I saw all of these on the ground in our hallway, and been stopped in my tracks thinking about his lovely nature and how lucky I am to have him in my life. I have all of this love at my feet and don't always appreciate what's right in front of me. This year has not been the easiest and I don't quite feel like myself again yet, but under my feet is solid ground and it helps to remember that.
Then I saw all of these on the ground in our hallway, and been stopped in my tracks thinking about his lovely nature and how lucky I am to have him in my life. I have all of this love at my feet and don't always appreciate what's right in front of me. This year has not been the easiest and I don't quite feel like myself again yet, but under my feet is solid ground and it helps to remember that.

Wow! Did he make everything in those boxes and wrap them too? That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteYour words are very true about appreciating the solid and reliable things right in front of us.
I hope you had a nice Christmas and I'm sending you lots of wishes for a marvellous, blessed and healthy 2017!