I've been having some trouble posting my photographs to blogger, hence not having been able to pop in and blog as much as I would have liked. It's been so frustrating that I am now at the point of finding a new home for my blog. This has been something I've been thinking about for a while now, and it seems as if blogger has made my mind up for me!
However that all takes time. One of the reasons that not being able to post quickly and easily to blogger over the past few weeks is that I have very little time to mess around these days. I want to be able to post quickly and not have to spend ages making the page or photograpshs, visually pleasing - I just want to be able to click and ping it's all done for me. I just don't have time to mess around for hours while my photographs and text move around the page by themselves! I was obviously doing something wrong when uploading my photos from other devices but hadn't got time to work out what was going on. I added my last post after a very frustrating few days trying to sort it out - but was conscious that it was not how I would have wanted it to look.
I've some time coming up soon, a week at home where I can just please myself.....well in theory that's how it goes.....but the house is looking pretty awful after these last few months of working long hours, and the long working hours just don't seem to be enough to complete all that is required for me to feel like I'm doing an ok job at work! So time will soon be eaten up on my week off, spending time with family and friends is also a priority........and time with me(and my blog or journal or paintbrush)....well that might just not happen. I wonder when I became so disorganised? I just don't seem to have enough energy to get everything ticking along nicely...playing catch up is my middle name.
Maybe it's time to look at this differently? Let me think on that for a while. If you have any thoughts readers? I'm asking myself that old question about what I am saying yes to.
So here are some more August Break photographs. I'm not even sure what day it is right now so please excuse the poor quality of some of them. If I try to mess around with them they just won't get posted!
 |
| Day 9 - Earth |
 |
| Day 10 - Talisman |
|
|
 |
| Day 11 - Edge |
 |
| Day 12 - Yellow |
 |
| Day 13 - Last Year |
 |
| Day 14 - Favourite Smell |
I am participating in the August Break 2015 and enjoying the chance to
take stock of my days. Why not think about joining in too? Head over to
Susannah's website for more details.
I am using Wordpress now instead of Blogger and it is not bad. It took a long time to learn and lacks some of the features of Blogger. You won't be able to have all the same stuff on your sidebar. Or at least I have not figured out how to do it!
ReplyDelete