Tuesday, 5 August 2014

It's that time of year again! #August Break

 This year's "The August Break" has well and truly started. I'm late to the party but so ready for a break.....and this is just what I need to get me back into the blogging swing of things. You may see a bit more of me around here this month as there is a slight lull in proceedings for a few weeks, which will hopefully be restorative and help me to feel a bit more myself again. We've been having a break away this last week, so I found my photography mojo again.

Here are the first few day's photos, mostly holiday snaps really (for the prompts and to play along, please follow the links on Susannah's website): -

Day 1 - Lunch
Day 2 - Pattern
Day 3 - Window


2 comments:

  1. Oooh holidays. Where have you been? Italy? Greece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Penny, Yes very exciting. Home now and savouring the memories. Italy - i could easily live there. xx

      Delete