Monday, 11 August 2014

August Break 2014 - Days 9, 10, 11

Day 9 - In My Bag
Day 10 - Drink
Day 10 - Handwriting


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lee. Good to see you. I've been playing with effects on my photos as they were getting a bit boring I felt. Glad you like them.

      Delete
  2. Is that your handwriting? It's very neat.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm OK. It has hit me much harder than I would have expected, but I'll be OK. I hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too. Feeling really low after hearing the news and surprisingly angry about the lack of understanding and stigma around depression.

      No not mine. It's the handwriting of the mother of a friend of mine. Her old recipe book that we were looking at at the weekend. She was reminiscing and sharing memories. Sigh.

      Delete
  3. I was admiring the handwriting as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete