Saturday, 30 October 2021

Sing a long a Saturday - New Album by my Favourite


 

My favourite singer-songwriter and rabble rouser Billy Bragg with one of the new songs from his new album. I read this article today about the new album. He reports he is writing now for us political oldies who grew up together through the 70s and 80s and beyond watching UK Politics and trying to create a better world. He sings about those younger activists tearing down statues and how they remind him of "the gap between the man I am and the man I want to be." Here here Billy.  Thanks for the music and lyrics. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jan. I can't get the video on my iPhone so I looked at what I thought you might have chosen on YouTube. Campaigns are important. We can make a difference whatever we feel passionate about. Hope you're feeling a lot better now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I am feeling much better now yes. Hope you enjoyed the music you found too.

      Delete