Hi Penny, one of my favourites from an earlier stage in life. I don't know any more of their work but you've made me wonder about that and I may have a little listen today.
I was surprised that the lead singer went on to a brilliant solo career. I recognized her name as the former partner of the American actress Sara Gilbert of the show Roseanne and other things.
Thanks for sharing the video Jan. I've heard this song many times and I like it but I never knew the band.
ReplyDeleteHi Penny, one of my favourites from an earlier stage in life. I don't know any more of their work but you've made me wonder about that and I may have a little listen today.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI was surprised that the lead singer went on to a brilliant solo career. I recognized her name as the former partner of the American actress Sara Gilbert of the show Roseanne and other things.
DeleteOh really I didn't know that Penny. Interesting to know these things.
Delete